Sport Swap is well known for our Trade-In program and for good reason, we have the best Half Buy Back Program in the industry.
Adult Half Back Program
At Sport Swap you don’t have worry about picking the right ski or board for the skier or boarder you’re going to be two years from now. You can purchase your perfect gear for the situation you’re in now and get Half Back when you are ready to upgrade. With any new ski, board or boot you will get a credit worth half your purchase price when you return your gear within two years of date of purchase.
Included in the Adult Half Back Program:
- New Downhill Skis and Boots
- New Snowboards, bindings and boots
Poles, Accessories and Used items are excluded from the Adult Half back Program.
To qualify for your Adult Half Back Credit please ensure:
- You provide Proof of Purchase (Receipt)
- There are no permanent markings (ie name in black marker).
- Skis and Boards are reasonably maintain (a service/tuning fee will be applied if edges have excessive rust or base repairs are needed).
- Item(s) are in usable condition (note: we can not accept skis or boards with bent steel edges - this is not repairable and unsafe).