Sport Swap is well known for our Trade-In program and for good reason, we have the best Half Buy Back Program in the industry.
Junior Half Back Program
Any junior ski, board or boot, New or Used, purchased from Sport Swap qualifies for Sport Swap’s Two Year Junior Half Back Program. Customers have two full years from the date of purchase until they need to return their gear. And when they do they are get a credit worth half of their original purchase price.
Included in the Junior Half Back Program:
- New and Used Junior Downhill Skis and Boots
- New and Used Junior Snowboards, Bindings and Boots
- New and Used Junior Cross Country Skis and Boots
Poles and Accessories are excluded from the Junior Half back Program.
- You provide Proof of Purchase (Receipt)
- There are no permanent markings (ie name in black marker).
- Skis and Boards are reasonably maintain (a service/tuning fee will be applied if edges have excessive rust or base repairs are needed).
- Item(s) are in usable condition (note: we can not accept skis or boards with bent steel edges - this is not repairable and unsafe).