Ski length is determined by your height, weight, ability and skiing style. The right size ski will be somewhere between the chin and the top of your head.
- For novice to intermediate skiers the skis should reach between the chin and nose.
- Heavier skiers will add a little length
- Advanced skiers can ski on longer skis up to the skiers height.
- Be dressed in the socks you'll be skiing in.
- Stand against a wall with your heels against the wall.
- Slide a book down the wall until it touches your head.
- Step away and mark the spot and measure